This risk management course provides a comprehensive overview of the theory and practice of risk management and in a work setting.
Areas from within risk management will include risk assessment, risk planning, strategies for reducing risk, risk monitoring and risk control.
Develop the following expertise:
- Determine and apply knowledge within the management of risks that supports specific professional requirements
- Apply theoretical knowledge and practical skills to formulate strategies for issues within the workplace
- Adapt proficient ways of communicating to a diverse audience to demonstrate awareness of any uncertainties.
Upon completion, the following will be achieved:
- Identify risks and implement established risk management strategies to supports obligations in a professional organisation
- Review, construct and improve structural processes, procedures and requirements for undertaking risk management
- Consult stakeholders in the identification of risks while using tools and techniques to assess them
- Coordinate risk management and support staff to manage risk and facilitate risk recovery
This risk management course is suitable for:
- Managers and team leaders who wish to develop their competencies for dealing with risk within the workplace and in so doing, enabling all stakeholders to manage risk positively.
- All individuals responsible for ensuring risks are applied and managed successfully in an organisation.
1 day Face to Face
Your investment :